Monday, July 7, 2008

Moment of Clarity.

I decided that of my two blogs, I would prefer this one, I can reach a wider base of people this way.
Overall it wasn't a bad day for things, although everything around here is still hotter than hell, and muggy to boot. I suppose I should learn to suck it up though, New England is know for it's nasty weather after all.

Today I bought Stephanie Japel's book "Fitted Knits" and I LOVE most everything in there. Unfortunately I'm not anywhere near good enough to complete some of the more challenging (and of course most interesting) projects, but it's good incentive.

I started another feather and fan scarf for my professor, and decided that today, a Monday, would be the day I start kicking my workouts into high gear to get myself healthy again.

Overall very good, albeit boring day.

No comments: