Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Knitting Made Difficult...because I have no DPNs.

It's only October and I'm having a tough time already.

I started my friend Rachael's present first because it's a Gryffindor tube scarf, which is nice and warm and coming out fabulously, but it's taking forever to knit. I would like to make a few hats for people, but alas, I have NO DPNs.

This isn't to say I can't use them, oh no no no, I just don't have any in sizes that I need, and the craft stores don't actually carry them in good sizes, if at all, and I have to drive for an hour just to get to the LYS that has them nearest me. Not so freaking fun at all.

So here's the deal...

I think what I'm going to do is order the ones from Lion Brand off the internet, it seems like the most feasible thing to do at this point, especially because I can't wait any longer to do this crap.

On another note...we have about a month-ish before the Twilight movie comes out. Who else is beyond stoked?

No comments: